Four women use nurturing touch to decrease labor pain, relieve anxiety, and increase emotional bonding in this 28-minute inspiring DVD. Powerful imagery, evocative music and clear narration, lead the viewer through 2 home and 2 hospital labors and births. Childbirth educators, midwives, doulas, and pregnant women and their companions will find this film indispensable. A birth film highlighting:
- The visual story of 4 women's labors and births
- Numerous imagery of the use of supportive touch
- Interviews with midwives, mothers, and partners
- Births occur in standing, hands and knees, and semi-reclining positions
- Perfect length for childbirth education class or doula training.
- Mexican midwifery wisdom