(See list of upcoming classes at the bottom of the page)
Module II:The Belly
September 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm PDT
A focused belly session can be even more relaxing and potent than a full body massage, --but it requires attention, intention, and slow careful listening to allow the layers of protection to dissolve.
Learn abdominal work that encourages deep relaxation and healthy digestion. We use techniques that support peristalsis, reduce heartburn and constipation, nourish the kidneys, free the respiratory diaphragm, reduce scar tissue, and help clients regain connection to their Center of energy.
As the layers release, we can move in even more deeply to palpate uterus and ovaries, round ligament, and other pelvic structures and apply deep and subtle abdominal techniques to mobilize the womb, increase circulation, and reduce adhesions, menstrual cramps, pelvic pain, and mild organ prolapse.
This course is part of the Bodywork for Women's Health series and can be followed by Modules III-VI Fertility & Menstruation, Breast Massage, Menopause, & Entering the Temple.
Below is a list of classes which are open for registering at this time.
You can view more information about an class by clicking on its title.
- September 7 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm PDT
- September 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm PDT
- September 13 - September 16
- September 13 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm PDT
- November 8 - November 11
- November 8 @ 9:00 am - November 11 @ 6:00 pm PST
- November 12 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm PST
- November 15 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
- November 17 - November 18
- November 18 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
- December 12 @ 9:00 am - December 16 @ 5:00 pm PST