(See list of upcoming classes at the bottom of the page)
Module I: The Female Pelvis
November 15 @ 9:00 am - November 16 @ 5:30 pm PST
11 NCBTMB CE's
Prerequisite: Massage Therapist
It’s the temple of our creative energy and the root of our spine, yet we often feel disconnected or experience pelvic pain and instability. Learn to palpate the pelvic bones, ligaments, and muscles and practice techniques to enhance mobility and comfort to the sacro-iliac joint, hips, free the sacrum or “sacred bone” and work with deep pelvic floor muscles external boney attachments. These techniques are useful for your male clients as well, but we will be focused specifically on female clients and their concerns.
- Palpation of boney pelvis and muscle attachments
- Enhance mobility, balance, comfort of SI-joint, sacrum, pelvis.
- SI Joint Release
- Rebalancing Sacrum/SI Joint
- Releasing external attachments of Obturator Internus
- SacroTuberous Ligament Release
- Sacral Stimulation & CST
- Postural Awareness Technique
- Options for prone, supine, and sidelying positioning
Module II follows this course with more in-depth focus on the belly, womb, and ovaries.
Below is a list of classes which are open for registering at this time.
You can view more information about an class by clicking on its title.
- July 24 - July 27
- July 24 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm PDT
- November 13 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm PST
- November 13 @ 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm PST
- November 15 @ 9:00 am - November 16 @ 5:30 pm PST
- November 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
- December 11 @ 9:00 am - December 15 @ 5:00 pm PST