(See list of upcoming classes at the bottom of the page)
Menstruation & Fertility Bodywork (Portland, OREGON)
November 17 - November 18
REGISTER at OREGON SCHOOL OF MASSAGE. Millions of women suffer from pelvic pain, infertility, menstrual cramps, breast issues, and general reproductive health concerns. Specific bodywork approaches can support a woman's relationship to her pelvis and her vital core energy. In this class you will learn about fertility/infertility issues, and bodywork approaches to address physical-structural-energetic concerns: pelvic congestion, scar tissue, poor pelvic health, malpositioned uterus, pelvic energetic disconnect, and other conditions.
Learn to palpate the womb, uterine ligaments, ovaries, and bladder while reducing restriction and increasing mobility and fluidity of the tissues, using deep and subtle abdominal techniques to affect the womb, increase circulation, enhance fertility, reduce restrictions.
- Enhance womb health and fertility
- Reduce menstrual cramps
- Release abdominal scar tissue adhesions
- Address mild organ prolapse
- Alleviate pelvic floor pain and associated back pain
- Encourage unity and vitality in the body
This course builds on and incorporates information and techniques from Module I & II, while focusing on female hormonal cycles. It is followed by or includes Module IV: MotherTouch Moon-Pause--Menopause Massage.
PREREQUISITES: Module I & II, or instructor permission.
Below is a list of classes which are open for registering at this time.
You can view more information about an class by clicking on its title.
- November 8 - November 11
- November 8 @ 9:00 am - November 11 @ 6:00 pm PST
- November 12 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm PST
- November 15 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
- November 17 - November 18
- November 18 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
- December 12 @ 9:00 am - December 16 @ 5:00 pm PST