LESLIE'S BODYWORK PHILOSOPHY
I believe the best bodywork arises from advanced technical skill blended with deep listening to body wisdom, intelligent and compassionate responsiveness, and attention to body-mind-spirit.
Healing comes when we enter “body time”, vs clock time and when we remember that there is more to healing than just relieving physical pain. My classes are comprehensive and holistic, taught with awareness, gratitude, and respect for the profound rite of passage of pregnancy, birth, and mothering.
When not focused on supporting birthing, I may be hiking, silk painting, tango dancing, playing accordion, or just enjoying the sensory delights of being in a human body on planet earth!
Meet Leslie Stager RN, LMT: NCBTMB & Florida Broker CE Provider
Committed to providing quality Live and Online education focused on women's health from menstruation, fertility, pregnancy, birth, mothering, and menopause using skilled, holistic bodywork.
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Women's Health and Birth Professional since 1984
- Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse & Doula
- Childbirth Educator
- Pregnancy, Birth, Postnatal, and Women's Health Massage Specialist
- Author of Nurturing Massage for Pregnancy: A Practical Guide to Bodywork for the Perinatal Cycle (2009 Lippincott)
- Instructor for Mastering Pregnancy Massage (2006)
- Co- producer of MotherTouch: Nurturing Touch for Birth, and Touch Techniques for Birth (2008)
With nearly 30 years of experience, Leslie is one of the most well-respected Prenatal Massage Educators in the country.