LESLIE'S BODYWORK PHILOSOPHY
The best bodywork arises from advanced technical skill blended with deep listening to the body wisdom, intelligent and compassionate responsiveness, and attention to body-mind-spirit.
Healing comes when we enter “body-time”, vs "clock-time" and remember healing is much more than relieving physical pain.
My classes are comprehensive and holistic, taught with appreciation of women's special concerns and cycles, and with awareness and respect for the profound rites of passage of fertility, pregnancy, birth, mothering, menopause.
When not focused on supporting birthing, I may be hiking, tango dancing, playing accordion, or just enjoying the sensory delights of being in a human body on planet earth!
Meet Leslie Stager RN, LMT: NCBTMB & Florida Broker CE Provider
Committed to providing quality Live and Online education focused on women's health from menstruation, fertility, pregnancy, birth, mothering, and menopause using skilled, holistic bodywork.
- Women's Bodywork and Birth Professional since 1984
- Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse, Doula, Childbirth Educator
- Pregnancy, Birth, Postnatal, and Women's Health Massage Specialist
- Author of Nurturing Massage for Pregnancy: A Practical Guide to Bodywork for the Perinatal Cycle (2009 Lippincott)
- Instructor for Mastering Pregnancy Massage (2006)
- Co- producer of MotherTouch: Nurturing Touch for Birth, and Touch Techniques for Birth (2008)